Wednesday, February 22, 2012

i have a love for many people but i cant stay true to hearts i can never love.. i have a hard time choosing who i love and dont love..  my ex teddy is trying to say that im his.. true i still love him but in a different nature.. i love my boyfriend now.. i will never change my mind.. my boyfriend now is the one for me, no doubt about that.. we promised each other that we will be together forever.. i love him so much.. he waited for me and i waited for him too.. i believe that nothing can tear us apart.. my bf told me that im his drug and i guess i will always be.. i need him more than he thinks the only reason that im hanging on a thread because of my love for him.. i suffer from depression and it gets worse every time my heart breaks.. im still trying to find the one.. if my heart breaks some more times i will lose the will to live.. thats the hard times i go through

No comments:

Post a Comment